Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Playtime!


Playtime with Monkey is awesome! She has so much energy and has such a good time it's just infectiously fun. She tends to be one of the most difficult things I photograph mainly because she moves faster than my shutter. In most of her pictures you'll notice everything is nice and sharp except for her head because she's always moving it.




99 out of 100 playtime photos come out like this one. Monkey says I should have shot where she was going to be instead of where she was.



Sometimes we miss the ball. That whole eye mouth coordination is tough.



Most of the time she gets the ball no trouble, but catching the ball isn't what playtime is all about. Playtime is about…



Running!




and running



and running




and running!



until we can't run anymore.



For such a crazy little dog once you wear her out she can be very good, and ridiculously sweet. Plus when she slows down a little bit you get to see how expressive her face really is. After playtime we run through the basement and up the stairs to the kitchen. She always beats me up the stairs but I usually catch up to find a scene like this.

"Wow! I'm really high up."





"and there is still a long way to go"





"Can you pick me up? Please."

No comments:

Post a Comment